2.28.2010

smiles and energy

On location shoots mean something different every time. I mean, I guess any shoot is different than any other, but there is something about going into someone else's home, backyard or personal location choice and poking around. It's like being an unusually large sized fly on the wall...'cept more on the floor...and with a camera...and backdrop...and purpose. Oh, yeah...they are aware of my presence.

But you know what I mean.

Tanner and Elia definitely kept me on my toes, whether it was about showing me a new toy, something 'exciting' under the kitchen sink (haha...Becky, that was too funny...) or just being themselves. Love. It. Kids and their abound energy and curiosity and playfulness is what I dig the most-as both a photographer and a person. Seriously...can't wait for the day that stuff can be bottled.


Awwwwww! How cute are they?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Elia had just turned one, so what better way to celebrate than her own personal cake (these cakes are ridiculously delicious and brought to you by the Ole Café!)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Seriously. Heart. It.
Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: