2.11.2010

Kelsie: 3 years

This little one...I tell ya. If she's anything like her mother, look out! Haha, I kid, I kid! Mostly.... ;-)

Rachel and I were friends in high school and when I heard she was pregnant I distinctly remember thinking that she was going to have a seriously adorable blond-haired, blue eyed beauty. Little did I know! I had a great time this summer trying out my first-time photobooth at Rachel and Brian's wedding and knew that photographing little Kelsie would be just as much fun.

Although she was a bit hesitant at first, it took about five minute for her to warm up to me! Showing off her stuffed animals and her 'inside joke' thumbs up, Keslie was just a hoot from start to finish!


Oh, those eyes!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

A one-armed snow angle?! Why not?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: