1.01.2010

little slices of heaven

There is something to be said for the candid shots during a 'routine' family session. That being said, ha, nearly none of my sessions go routine! :-) After the shoot, when I go through all the images to select the best, I always include a few not-so-perfect smiles, a couple where not everyone is looking, a select few that may not be award winning to experts, but sure are to the families who will cherish these images for years to come. These are, more often than not, my favorites.

I knew Kaden and Karson were going to be fun as soon as I came in the driveway and Karson announced 'the lady is here' then promptly fell down the outside stairs. Pulling at my heartstrings and reminding me of some of my own imperfectly perfect family, we set out wandering the yard in search for that perfectly imperfect shot. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: