1.02.2010

all things energy and super

Jennifer contacted me for a family session and I was told by her sister, Sandy, that her boys would be a good time. (Okay, complete side note entered here: I was going to link to Sandy's family session and was backlogging to try to find it...when I realized that I haven't even blogged about it yet. Wow. I am sad--much to do in the new year! Alright, back to this post!!) Seriously, they crack me up. Not like it takes to much anyway, but still. They were awesome. Little Kaeden has the sweetest little cheeks and hilarious expressions and his brothers were not too far behind!! It's so easy to see that Jennifer and Tim enjoy being parents--extra props to her for being slightly outnumbered!!! :-)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Seriously...I laugh *with* Treyton's expression...every...time...priceless...
Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanna Hayes said...

I ADORE these. I love your editing!!!! Especially the black & white, monochrome look you achieve. I'm in love! :)