12.31.2009

2010

Really?

I remember when I was in 3rd grade and we had to draw a picture of what we thought the world would be like in the year 2000...I think mine summed up to be something like spaceships and flying discs, people living on the moon and underwater. Obviously. Life hasn't progressed quite like my 3rd grade imagination predicted, thank heavens.

I have had a great year and was somewhat sad to see 2009 come to an end. It will forever be the year that I welcomed my second nephew into our family. The year I graduated from college (again) and the year I started my very own business. Raise the roof. It will be forever in my self as the year I finally figured out what I want to do with my life and were I really found not just a job, but a career. That I love.

Thank you all for such a great year. My goal this month is to get all caught up on my blogging, so stay tuned for October (yeppers, you read that correctly), November, December and beyond.

Welcome 2010!

No comments: