12.02.2009

quintessential

Is not my style nor is it my outlook on life. Ha, for that matter it isn't my life. Period. But isn't it such a sweet sounding word?

Anywho, I just finished editing my first session with my new camera and I'm all goo-goo eyes and lollypops with it. I mean, seriously. Hands down sweet-arse purchase!!! I had to call Mollie right away and tell her the images of her B•E•A•U•T•I•F•U•L daughter were ready. Perhaps I shouldn't be sharing this, but as a person quite critical of her own craft, there are very, ver-ahy rare times when I am over the top, excited as all can be, pleased-as-punch with what I designed, created, imagined. If I über adore more than a handful of images from one session, my clients are destined to enjoy four times that many. It's like a weird twist of fate or something...don't ask me. I'm not a scientologist. When I started to process the images of little Ella, I knew this was going to be one of those times where I would power through all the images at once for the sole purpose of enjoying the end result. All to myself. With my bowl of peanut M&Ms as my guide.



I hope you enjoy as well.



These are all almost 100% natural light. My favorite kind of light to shoot in...rock it.
Photobucket


Photobucket

love it!
Photobucket

The photo behind her is of big brother Keegen at her age...they look identical...awesome...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Beautiful! These are great - creative, but not wierd. My favorite is the one with baby and big brother.

Jeanna Hayes said...

I love these! Beautiful job!!!