9.26.2009

Oasis

Figuratively, it means a pleasant or peaceful area or period in the midst of a difficult, troubled or hectic place or situation in life

Literally, it means I'm seeking safe haven in Buffalo Lake.

A place to chill, collect my thoughts, rejuvenate my childhood spirit and gain new perspective on life. 

Times right now are not difficult, nor are they troubled or overly hectic (bring on October then ask me again!). Homecoming, fresh coffee, volleyball, football and senior portraits brings me to this particular neck of the woods.

I give you a small piece of B town.


E playing some football
Photobucket



Ash found a sweet caterpillar
Photobucket



I am crazy aggressive about coaching, refing, playing, or talking about anything volleyball. It is totally my sport of choice and it, in my book, is numero uno. My cousin, Lilli, has been on the varsity team for four years (FOUR YEARS!!!). Being a senior and a captain I was so pumped that I was able to take a day to go and see her team totally demolish Sleepy Eye. Rock it.

Side note: Lilli scalped #2. And owns it. Completely.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Love it! And thanks!!!