7.09.2009

Shay love

Everywhere she looked, I wasn't. She ran left, I was already too far right. She looked down, I was standing above. Tricky business, photographing kids, but so rewarding. The funny faces, irreplaceable expressions and catching 'that moment' that captures true personality and energy. So worth it.

Shaylan was a bundle of everything childlike and we soaked up as much as we could. Smiles, frowns, furrowed eyebrows, tiny giggles, curious nature, attitude and feelings all clearly expressed on an ever-angelic little face, complete with adorable huge brown eyes. I just wanted to squish her little puffy cheeks (why is that always a jerk reaction around full-faced kids? I have no idea and sincerely apologize if I go Billy Madison on your child). Oh, Shay, thanks for a fabulous hour of your time-what a priceless little gem.

Photobucket

Ohhh, mommy, looking good and sassy!!! :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh your are a talent. Your lens is a net for personality and emotion! These are fantastic!

tawna rae said...

I love the hat! super cute pictures oh my god daughter!