6.22.2009

Isabella :: Wyatt

Leslie started out a bit nervous that she didn't have enough space in her house for me to come in and set up my little studio...alas, it was not a problem at all!!! Isabella was full of giggles and smiles--and has the CUTEST little dimple!!! Of course it didn't hurt that big-brother-Wyatt hammed it up (in front and behind the camera) to get some priceless shots of little miss sweetness.

Lovely, don't you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leslie and I were laughing throughout the shoot because Miss Isabella kept throwing her feet in the air-It was so cute and so funny! That girl is going to have some really good abs someday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wyatt has over 60 of these monster trucks! Super cool...I had him pick out his most favorite and strike a few poses. He reminds me of my cousin, Ev, in that he was so NOT shy or stubborn when the lens was focused on him. Ha, he wasn't even shy when the lens was pointed toward baby girl. Sweet kid!
Photobucket

No comments: