6.02.2009

Hudson :: Leighton

One of the many perks of being a photographer has GOT to be the networking. Hob-nobbing, rubbing shoulders, working lunch, call it what you will, I love to talk shop! A couple girls and I became quite close during my two years at DCTC and I want to give a shout out to one in particular on this post...

Congrats to Liz and husband Crist (and big sis Autumn and big bro Brecken) on babies 3 and 4!!!! Leighton Ann and Hudson Christopher are so adorable, thanks for letting us come into your house, completely destroy your livingroom (note to self: newborns potty alot) and take some really fun photos. It's crazy that they are already three weeks old today (only seven days old in these photos)!!! I am so excited for you and your new family of 6. Good luck with everything, I can't wait to photograph these little gems again!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: