3.26.2010

All you need is love

Okay, I know I promise more of Lil, but I'm having a bit too much fun editing them thus it's taking me a wee bit longer than expected! Lots to post next week for sure!!

I was backing up all my photos last night when I came across these-I can't believe I forgot to post them!!

A perk of shooting with Shauna Younge Dessert Tables is...you guessed it...tasting the treats afterward! That and Shauna is just plain awesome. ;-) Her creativity amazes me: the silhouettes are hand cut and the framed words are Shauna exclusive as are the cupcake towers and all the labels on the variety of goodies. She even designed the cookies on paper and her baker recreated them perfectly. Girls got skills!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These popcorn bags, with custom labels, boasted delicious Chicago mix, caramel or crunch.
Photobucket

Ok, this was my fav. These are chocolate covered strawberries. When Shauna told me that I had to have one, I was super skeptical. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of nasty grainy fake strawberry jell encrusted in crumbly chocolate. Obviously, I should have known better. It was like an authentic chocolate/strawberry explosion in my mouth! Real strawberry, smooth melty chocolate, crisp outer shell...I'm drooling just recalling the memory...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Aren't these super sweet!? And delicious to boot!!
Photobucket

Custom printed/created labels
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Who's hungry?! 

;-)

1 comment:

Shauna Younge Dessert Tables said...

I love, Love, LOVE this post, but perhaps I'm biased. ;)