10.30.2009

Alicia ❤ Josh, part dos

Getting back to the blog scene, coming up from shooting and editing for a bit of air before I dive back in. What's the point of going swimming if you don't get both feet wet, right?

Something like that, anyway...

Alicia and Josh, what can I say? You had a beautiful day and Liz and I had such a great time getting to photograph your wedding. I wish you and your family the best of everything in the future--you deserve it.

The first look...
Liz was my second shooter for the day and she was awesome! This is one of hers...
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


And another from Liz...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Liz...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yeah...my brides are sweet...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: