5.07.2010

ONE!

Okay...so it's not an 'EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT' kind of situation. I admit, I dropped the ball on this one.
Baby Gavinn turned one!

Nearly three months and change ago.

But just because I'm late doesn't make him any less cute! 

These were taken on his birthday: January 21.
Photobucket


Since we were shooting on the actual day, OF COURSE he had to have some cake! I love these little cakes made by Angie at The Ole CafĂ©. Not only do they look ridculously adorable, but they are so nummy, too! 

Gavinn wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first...
Photobucket

But it didn't take him long to figure it out.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

He was...messy...to say the least!
Photobucket


**********************************


Okay, time for a flashback.





Can someone please explain to me how this...





...turns into this in just a few short months!?!?!
These were taken about three weeks ago...
Photobucket

Unbelievable. He. Rocks. My. Socks. Off.
Photobucket


Photobucket


In theory, ending with this shot would be a perfect segway into Tawna and Charlie's engagement session...but I'm going to sit on that one for a bit.


I'm so mean.


But don't hate.


It will be worth it.


Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: