5.28.2010

In absense, there is still presence...

Where have I been? What have I been doing?

Well, I've been working on several top secret projects (seriously, I've been sternly instructed to zip the lip) and undercover missions (that one isn't so serious). Good things are to come, this is sure!!!


My first session with Cat and Curt was cold. Like, wicked cold. Considering we were running around trying to warm ourselves while looking for fantastic locations in the knee-deep snow, we fared quite well. All things considered, a spring {warm} session was declared in need. We went to the same locations, but what a different effect a few measly months have! Love these...mucho...

Cat and Curt; can't wait to shoot your fabulous wedding in July! You two are so easy going and naturally beautiful together, I feel so honored to document your day.


Photobucket


I like me some good sun flare!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think this one is my favorite...heart...
Photobucket

Trying out some new textures-thoughts?! Leave me your comments! :-)
Photobucket

Rwwwaarrrrrrr!!
Photobucket

No comments: