5.13.2010

Casey :: 7 months

Aaaaahhhhhhh....a photo post! How long it's been! Feels like ages...

Business is busy as summer is around the corner and I have to say that I'm getting excited for the warmer weather and, especially, boating season!! Casey's session took place a couple weeks ago when the weather was actually warm (not this rainy mess we've had for the last few days). She was so interested in everything that wasn't in front of the camera, but that's usually how it goes for the little ones. As always, she had both her mother and I laughing along with her. 

What a cutie...and those CHEEKS! 

Ahhhh. I heart them.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

See what I mean?
Photobucket

The little cow makes me smile...
Photobucket


Photobucket

so big!!!
Photobucket

No comments: