11.24.2009

holiday surprises...

Hello dear friends, family, clients (whom I consider friends!) and fellow blog stalkers!

Attention, attention!!

:-)

This is a little bitty mini reminder that any and all orders that you would like in time for Christmas (as that framed photo of you and your family would make the bestest gift for Aunt Suzie in Tuscaloosa) need to be placed by DECEMBER 5.

Also...in light of the holidays and how much helping people warms my heart, I have a little contest that I'm going to be offering this year. 

Curious? 

I THOUGHT SO!!! 

Photobucket


This contest will start, go figure, on Black Friday and run through Christmas Eve. I'm going to need all the help and responses and feedback as possible so please, please, PLEASE spread the word!! Stay posted for more news, but I promise, it'll be super.

Because all posts are better with a photo... :-)


Photobucket

No comments: