11.26.2009

giving thanks...

Since I plan on doing a looking back, thoughtful, lengthy New Year's post, I'll keep this holiday post short... ;-)

Hope everyone had a chance to get together with family, loved ones and friends and give thanks for all the blessings and obstacles in their lives. Without hardship how are we ever to know true success and give thanks for the road, perhaps less traveled, that got us there in the first place.

This holiday I give great thanks to my Mr. Nick, my family, friends and clients who have helped make this year phenomical (yep, I just made that up) for me this year. I also thank the Buns for not chewing on my computer cord this morning when I left it in reach and I give some serious props to Mr. Beaumont for consistently coming through for me, even after being in two accidents and multiple (minor!) traffic stops. Which brings me to my next thought: I am thankful for my Nana and all her thoughts, letters and über sweet knitting goods she passes my way. And for my lead foot that I obviously inherited from her. And much thanks to the roommates for more than I possibly have the time and room to list here. 

Since letters and words are boring, I'll close with a session from a few weeks ago-yeah, weeks. I know, I'm getting things in order, be patient! :-)

Also, be sure to check back tomorrow for details on the holiday giveaway sweepstakes...


Ooooo...it's a sweepstakes now. How couth of me! (That word is real. Sort of.)


These guys were so super awesome! Like most of the days in October, this one was cold, cloudy and somewhat ish...but the sublime cloud cover made for excellent light so I just couldn't resist!! It was so bloody cold out (ooo, I sound British!), but they all did what they could to think warm thoughts and smile through the bitter breeze to get some truly fun shots.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: