8.13.2009

Oh, la familia!

Storm clouds loomed in the distance, yet their attitudes were anything but. Energy, laughing and silly faces ensued; these kiddos were hysterical to photograph. I swear Reyce is a natural poser and Jayce’s smug smiles and incredible energy made my day. Yay for other peoples’ kids (oh, and their sweet, ridiculously good looking parentals!)!

Reyce even made me a thank you card. Isn’t it awesome?
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one cracks me up...seriously, can't you just hear them laughing right now!? :-)
Photobucket

Rock it, lil' man. Rock. It.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I even told Jayce I wanted to put him in my pocket (as that’s where I keep all things precious and adorable) and, although he was a bit apprehensive about trying to fit himself in my teeny jeans pocket, his sister offered up her stellar pink shoes! How sweet, I know!
Photobucket

No comments: