8.06.2009

It's a problem, I get it.

Okay, I have got to be the Queen of putting things off! I can not-so-proudly say that I can leave absolutely anything to the last minute, the last second, no the last nano-second before my butt finally shifts into gear and I feverishly work away to finish the task on time. Oh what's that? I have work that needs to be done? Strange, I also have to wash the dishes, but when I wipe my hands, the towel looks a bit sad, so I must do laundry. On the way to the laundry I realize I haven't vacuumed in a while and when I'm done with that, well, I sure would like a fresh-baked cookie! The list goes on and on, I'm sure you get the point...Yes, this is the tragic, fateful, oh-so-true story of my life. Pathetic, I know. Sadly enough, it was like this all through high school, followed me through college and is never fading and always by my side today. Oh, my not-so-fond friend: procrastination.

Without any further distractions, malfunctions, or disruptions I finally can upload these photos that I have been hogging for a few days now.

As my sixth day of August resolution, I vow to try to think about committing to possibly doing things in a faster, timelier fashion. After all, why do today what can get done tomorrow, right? Errrr, I mean....! ;-)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: