4.30.2009

Nick :: Lucas

I LOVE my job.

It is seriously that great. I don't think I've ever had a job with so many perks. I have no set hours, I get to goof around with kids (haha and adults!), I edit and manipulate photos to my hearts content, and can be as creative or spontaneous as I want. It really is the perfect job for me.

Nick and Lucas rock my socks off. They were full of energy, just like every other child I have encountered so far! I love it! They had silly smiles and we even got some 'Spidey' moments. Another perk: getting to check out different decorating styles. Honestly, how stellar is this brick wall? It's right in their kitchen, the whole house was beautiful, it felt like I stepped into an interior design photo op!

Can't wait to do a family shoot later this summer!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: