5.13.2009

3 months and counting

Baby beans is getting so big! He's giggling and cooing and is just the most precious thing. I was asked to be a co-godparent to this little guy and I couldn't possibly be more excited!!! These were taken when he was three months and one day old..which was almost three weeks ago. Wow...I am catching up, though, I promise!!! Thanks to my sister for her endless patience with me!

He's such a ham, can't wait to take some 6 month outdoor photos of him this summer! I have a few ideas I would like to try out...Ooooo, I do love the summertime!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

tawna rae said...

WOW! my kid is pretty cute i must say, what a little stripper in the last picture lol! but oh i love these pictures! you cant really tell by the pictures but he was super craby that day, im surprised we got some smiles...gotta love those days! his 6 months will be all chubby smiles...at least i hope!